Horizon Growth Strategy
Echo’s Horizon growth strategy is based on the merger and acquisition (M&A) business model.
Think Forward, Move Forward
Echo is actively building a diversified portfolio to acquire sustainable producing assets, increase production through technology enhancements, and leverage our senior leadership team’s knowledge capital.
Quality Merger & Acquisition deal structure in meeting Echo’s growth targets.
-Anne Street Skipper | Co-Owner/CEO
Integrity, respect and character drives Echo’s culture and business practices.
-Glenn Street | Co-Owner
Maintaining a culture of ethical decision-making results in a strong value-proposition for employees, partners and investors.
-Tompie Hall | CFO
Providing greater human benefit is part of Echo’s DNA for being an enduring ESG steward.
-Jick Foster | COO
Experience You Can Count On
During the production phase, we appreciate the importance of relationships and communications. Partners and interest owners have the assurance that data reporting is current, accurate and complete.
- Expand critical mass to enhance capabilities for M&A opportunities.
- Lower G&A through merger of interest operators.
- Accelerate growth across multi-basin portfolio.
- Leverage reservoir technology AI to improve legacy production.
- Diversity commodity mix and acquire top tier assets.
- Proactive CAPEX to maintain quality and consistent field production.
- Maximizing profitability through operational efficiencies, delivering sustainable dividends and investing in high margin liquids deals to drive cash flow.